Why a Western Union® Prepaid Debit MasterCard®?
We believe the best person to manage your money is you. With a Western Union® Prepaid Debit MasterCard, managing your money doesn't have to be complicated. Load the amount of cash you want onto your card, and you're ready to spend. Make purchases online, pay bills quick and easy, or track your balance 24/7. Get a Western Union Prepaid Debit MasterCard and keep your money where it belongs—in your pocket.
Manage your money
Free direct deposit for payroll checks and government benefits1.
Track your balance online or with our free mobile phone app. It's that easy!
With the Western Union Reloadable Prepaid Cards there are:
- No purchase transaction fees
- No minimum balance fees
Your money is protected
The MasterCard Zero Liability Policy3 insures that your prepaid debit card is protected, even if it gets lost or stolen. Plus, it's FDIC Insured.
With the Western Union My WU® Prepaid MasterCard, you can get rewards for every qualifying Western Union Money Transfer® or Payments® service transaction.
- Send or receive a WU® Money Transfer transaction with your prepaid card
- Earn points for rewards, even cash reloads4
- The Western Union® My WU® Prepaid MasterCard and the Western Union® MoneyWise™ Prepaid MasterCard are issued by MetaBank™, member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- 1 Card is subject to load and card account balance limits. Timing of load may vary by funding source, and transactions: (i) that exceed certain dollar amounts or (ii) that implicate certain regulatory issues may be restricted or denied as outlined in the Cardholder Agreement.
- 3 Conditions and exceptions apply. Website for more information about MasterCard Zero Liability: www.mastercard.com/general/zero_liability.html
- 4 The cash back rewards option is only available to consumers who can receive funds on their reloadable Western Union Prepaid Card. Successful identification verification is required in order for your card to accept reloads.